IR Electronic Remote Control Deadbolt Locks-Infrared
Replace your door lock with an inexpensive remote electronic digital door lock. Remote Keyless Door Lock is easy to install and even easier to program. If you are replacing an existing typical deadbolt with a 2-1/8 inch mounting hole, it's even easier. The keyless door lock comes with over 1.6 Billion possible code to ensures that your security can adapt and stay effective 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Push the remote control and the deadbolt retracts. Since the keyless door lock is a deadbolt and not a latch, you will need to lock it manually from the outside by pressing a button or from the inside by turning a small turn piece. Remote control can only work standing at front door. Choose RF-01 model if you wish to use remote to control to open from front and back door.
- Over 1.6 billion security code. will not lose programming code during batteries change or power failure.
- Each lock recognizes up to 15 different remote control codes.
- Each remote transmitter is programmable to open up to 30 different doors.
- Distinct audible codes for locking, unlocking, jams, or low battery
- Low batteries consumption for up to 1 year of normal operation. Easy to install.
- Each set of remote code can be added or deleted individually and easily.
- Warning beeps engages to indicate low batteries when unlocking, batteries must be replaced.
- Stand-alone, battery operated locks.
- Two keys included for conventional operation.
- Auto Relock: Not Available.
- Handing Type: Non-handed
- Easy to install. No wiring , and no extra drilling.
- Painless installation without any door damage. Uses existing mounting holes for your cylinder lock.
- Will retrofit in a standard hole of 2-1/8" diameter.
- Installation Guide
Keyless Door Lock Size :
- Body Size: Outside Dimension: 2-1/2 H X 2-1/2 W (inch), Inside Dimension: 6-1/2 H X 2-1/2 W (inch)
- Latch Size: Adjustable latch: 2 3/8 (60 mm) or 2 3/4 inch (70 mm) backset.
- Center of mounting holes (deadbolt, knob, lever) to top edge length: 1-1/4 inch (Outside), 5-1/2 inch (Inside)
- Door Thickness: Will fit on any standard door (1 1/4 inch or 1 3/4 inch thickness). Optional extended screws can be purchased if door is 2 inch thick.
- Usage: Home Office, Small Office
- Battery: Use 4 x AA type Alkaline batteries (not included). Low battery power warning.
- Keyway: Schlage (SC) type keyway.
- Weather Resistant : Keyless Door Lock frontside can be used for outdoor.
- Color/Finish: Bright Brass, Satin Nickel (Brushed Chrome).
- Remote Range: From 3 feet to 10 feet and require line-of-sight, remote control will only work standing at front door.
- Two infrared remote controls
- two SC keys included.
- Instruction Manual